48% polyamide, 42% cotton, 10% elastane
The lace band, sheer tulle and padding are made from recycled material
which is Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 and GRS (Global Recycled Standard) certified. The rose gold colored sliders and rings are made of nickel-free metal, which are also Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 certified.
- Lace: 88% recycled nylon, 12% elastane
- Transparent Tulle: 90% recycled nylon, 10% elastane
- Padding: 100% recycled polyester
Organic cotton has a lower environmental impact and conserves resources. All our organic cotton
fabrics used are certified according to one of the two well-known textile standards Organic Content Standard (OCS) and Global Organic Textile Standards (GOTS).
- Recycled products increase the life cycle of raw materials.
- Landfill waste can be reduced.
- Use of old fishing nets protects the oceans.