45% polyamide, 33% cotton, 13% elastane, 9% polyester
The lace and padding are made from recycled material
, which is Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 and GRS (Global Recycled Standard) certified. The blue polyester yarn of the lace is dyed according to the environmentally friendly dyeing process „Dope Dyed Yarn"
- Lace: 69.5 % recycled nylon, 13.5 % dope dyed polyester, 17 % elastane
- Padding: 100% recycled polyester
Organic cotton has a lower environmental impact and conserves resources. All our organic cotton
fabrics used are certified according to one of the two well-known textile standards Organic Content Standard (OCS) and Global Organic Textile Standards (GOTS).
- Recycled products increase the life cycle of raw materials.
- Landfill waste can be reduced.
- Use of old fishing nets protects the oceans.