54% polyamide, 23% cotton, 15% elastane, 8% polyester
The lace and stretch fabric are made from recycled material
which is Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 and GRS (Global Recycled Standard) certified. The blue polyester yarn of the lace is dyed according to the environmentally friendly dyeing process „Dope Dyed Yarn"
- Lace: 69.5% recycled nylon, 13.5% dope dyed polyester, 17% elastane
- Elastic Fabric: 79% recycled nylon, 21% elastane
Organic cotton has a lower environmental impact and conserves resources. All our organic cotton
fabrics used are certified according to one of the two well-known textile standards Organic Content Standard (OCS) and Global Organic Textile Standards (GOTS).
- Recycled products increase the life cycle of raw materials.
- Landfill waste can be reduced.
- Use of old fishing nets protects the oceans.